Skip to main content

The Beginning



I am Ahmad Jamal Tahir and this is my blog. This is my first post. and it seems funny. It's the 1st of August 2010 and 6:41 pm by my computer clock. Often I have thought that writing something is incredibly easy because I have often imagined so many stories in my mind. So I thought if I can imagine it I can write them too. I was hopelessly mistaken of course. Writing as it turns out is one of the toughest things you had tried. I would prefer reading instead of it, however, another interesting fact is that if you are a reader you will be tempted to write. It is a vicious circle or system a mutual conspiracy of reading and writing to entangle humans. Here is another fact once you write you will not be satisfied with it. It would all feel childish to you with no meaning at all and you will try to get the approval of other writers. Eventually, those who check your writing will praise yours for sure. That is the brighter side of writing and reading. Anyway, what am I writing? the title is "The Beginning", and in case you are mistaken let me clarify to you, that there was nothing of a logical sort in choosing that title. the biggest logic is that being the first post of my blog it has to be "the beginning". It is natural and normal if you observe most living organisms follow the same trend, Plain Logic. ok, let's talk about beginning just to fill in the formality. The start is very important because we know every great journey begins with a first step. "The First Flight" I read this essay about a seagull in my first year in an English textbook. And one thing that taught me was that a Leap of faith is not just any leap it is the first one after that you never question the height. Have you ever imagined yourselves in any of such spots? I think I am on the ledge weighing my wings thinking whether I can make the flight or not. But so far I am not able to do it. I am constantly looking for support and shortcuts a loophole in the symmetry of nature to tackle my flight. I will conclude soon that there isn't one. If I am any smarter I will be able to accept it the easy way, the otherwise hard way is always there. But please do not get the idea from my light way that this process is just about your fear of leaps. No, it is the most crucial part of life. Have you read "Alchemist by Paulo Cohelo"? one of my favorite readings. The most important lesson in the book is how you follow your destiny. And the first and foremost hurdle is in realizing one. See imagine if you think of your possible destiny and after years you have to resolve that the thing you realized was not your destiny. It's like losing yourself in the Sahara desert with water and food but no definite path. In reality, you did not choose wrongly but you started with the wrong calculation. So long thing put short "The Start is the cornerstone, but the best way to take it is in a light mood, otherwise, the pressure gets to your head and imagine what you do, yeah you look downwards just before making that leap and for an instance you let go faith, next moment you spin and do a somersault in mid-air, can not find the land below your feet, and you end up spending last few moments of life shrieking". Pretty scary stuff right? ok, I may have exaggerated about it at some point, if so do tell me after you have praised my effort. I will put a stop to my attempt in this last line:

"Have Faith in Yourself and sense will come to you at the end".

Comments

  1. Its a new beginning ;)
    U SHOULD write more ! As u said 'If u can imagine it, u can write them too' ! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring the Potential Applications of AI in Healthcare, Education, Business, and Entertainment

From self-driving cars to virtual assistants, artificial intelligence (AI) has already made a significant impact on our daily lives. As technology continues to evolve, the potential uses of AI are becoming even more diverse and exciting. In this article, we'll explore the various applications of AI and how they can benefit us in different aspects of life. Healthcare AI  has the potential to revolutionize healthcare by improving patient outcomes,  reducing costs, and enhancing the efficiency of healthcare delivery. Here are  some examples: Medical diagnosis: AI-powered diagnostic tools can help doctors detect diseases and conditions more accurately and efficiently than traditional methods. For example, a deep learning algorithm developed by Google Health can detect breast cancer with an accuracy rate of 94%. Drug discovery: AI can also speed up the process of drug discovery by analyzing vast amounts of data and predicting the effectiveness of different compounds. One example

Marketing is like Dating: Follow these simple Rules to be an Effective Marketer

Marketing is a tricky business. On one hand, you want to stand out and capture the attention of potential customers. On the other hand, you don't want to come across as too pushy or desperate. In many ways, it’s like dating. You can't just walk up to someone and ask them to marry you on the first date (unless you're in Vegas, but that's a different story). Therefore, just like dating, it's important to start off slow and build a relationship with your audience before you start trying to sell them something unless, of course, you are in the market for short flings. Here are a few ways to do this properly: 1.      Be authentic:  People can smell inauthenticity from a mile away, so don't try to be something you're not. Just be yourself, and your audience will appreciate it. 2.      Be helpful:  Share valuable information, tips, and resources that your audience will find useful. This will help establish you as an expert in your field and build trust with your au

The Importance of Warm-Up Exercises: Reducing Injury, Improving Performance, and More

Warm-up exercises are an essential component of any workout routine. They are designed to prepare your body for the physical exertion of a workout, helping to prevent injury and improving your performance. Despite their importance, many people overlook or ignore warm-up exercises, choosing instead to jump right into the main workout more often to their dismay. A warm-up should always include some light physical activity that raises your heart rate and warms up your muscles. This can be as simple as a few minutes of walking, jogging, or jumping jacks. The idea is to get your blood flowing and your muscles prepared for the more intense workout to come. In this article, we will explore some vital questions about warm-up exercises like why warm-up exercises are so important, why you should make them a part of your exercise routine, what type of warm-up exercises, and how different types of warm-up exercises can be included in different types of workout regimen. First, let’s discuss the b